- At Greengates Primary School we will
- Become confident and independent learners
- Learn in a fun and exciting way
- Develop key skills to become valued members of the community
- Learn how to keep our bodies fit and healthy
- Be challenged to achieve our goals
- Feel cared for, safe and secure
A very warm welcome to Greengates Primary – we’re a one-form entry school with 52 nursery places located in north Bradford.
Our priority is to provide a safe, caring and nurturing environment where our children can realise their full potential. We pride ourselves on our innovative, creative curriculum – blending cutting- edge technology with forward-thinking educational ideas. We’re also lucky enough to have extensive grounds, which make the perfect outdoor classroom. The result? We like to think we’ve created a place where children feel inspired to learn.
Through Building Learning Power (BLP) and Forest Schools we will develop your ‘whole’ child by providing opportunities to learn in a creative manner, pushing them to think outside the box and persevere to achieve success by sticking to a task and never give in.
At Greengates Primary our focus is also on shaping our children for their future – encouraging them to grow into confident members of the wider community with the ability to articulate their thoughts and opinions. But ultimately, we want them to enjoy their time with us. We want our pupils to be happy children.